GHRS, Business Systems Analyst
Amazon Global HR Solutions is looking for a Business Systems Analyst to help us define and implement case management capabilities for our business customers. You will own the relationship with our business teams to ensure their requirements are clearly captured, documented and communicated utilizing existing agile and waterfall processes. You will work globally with business groups and HR partners at all levels to understand strategy, requirements and timelines, and map those to global HR and CRM platform objectives.
The successful candidate must be a self-starter, be able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, own deliverables end to end, prioritize workload effectively, and thrive in a dynamic environment. They will be passionate about their work, self-motivated, detail oriented and have excellent problem solving abilities. This individual must also work well under pressure to meet ongoing and overlapping deadlines within short time constraints.
- Deliver technology solutions – Implement global technologies and services to meet long term HR and business needs; partner and consult with the business to identify and define business requirements and to initiate and prioritize enhancement, gap analysis, and prepare user stories
- Gather and document requirements – Coordinate the collection of global business requirements, user acceptance test (UAT) plans and use cases
- Execute corporate-wide initiatives – Establish project plans, assemble resources, manage implementation activities, and develop all processes associated with program rollout and ongoing support keeping key stakeholders in the loop
- Drive operational excellence – Drive global HR process optimization and standardization while balancing the business need for flexibility and appropriate localization; build HR processes and tools that ensure a high quality employee experience as well as compliance with policies and regulations
- Become a Subject matter expert – develop deep knowledge of the HR and CRM platform and knowledge system downstream/upstream systems utilized by Amazon, advise the business on best practices and global requirements for optimizing the use of these systems.
- Understanding of agile and waterfall project methodologies.
- Advanced knowledge of business analysis activities such as data analysis, process mapping, requirements elicitation, user story creation and testing
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills and able to interact with staff/colleagues of varying levels.
- Collaborate with PMO and leadership, to continually improve and maintain quality program updates
- Work with project managers, discipline leads and other stakeholders to resolve escalated project risks and issues in a timely manner.
- Bachelor's degree in business, engineering, information technology, computer science, HR or related field
- Experience working with Salesforce, preferrably on the Service Cloud
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top