GCA Marketing Campaign Manager - Insights & Strategy
- Arlington, VA
This role is for Campaign Manager Insights & Strategy on the Global Corporate Affairs (GCA) Marketing team. This role owns and is responsible for the first step in the marketing process: development of data-driven insights to direct creative execution. The individual selected for this position will lead and build the learning agendas that inform GCA Marketing's campaigns. The focus will be on deeply understanding our customers, surfacing actionable insights, and developing the best narratives and message frames to deliver results. This marketing leader will partner with GCA's Research & Strategy to dive deep into data and develop creative testing programs. They will partner with the Policy, Corporate Communications, and Operations teams to identify and create substantive proof points to bolster Amazon's reputation. And they will set the strategic course and ensure consistency of messaging for all of GCA Marketing's campaigns.
The work will challenge you to be resourceful, think big while staying connected to the details, translate data-driven insights into strategic recommendations, and embrace a high degree of change and ambiguity at speed. The scope and scale of what we strive to achieve is immense, but it is also meaningful and energizing.
• Deeply understand GCA Marketing's target customers and their behaviors, needs, and mindset
• Develop marketing and substantive strategies to improve Amazon's business outcomes and bolster its reputation
• Write strategic planning and messaging architecture documents to direct paid media campaigns
• Conduct message and creative testing programs to guide creative production and execution
• Communicate data-driven insights and recommendations through presentations, papers, and other internal communication channels
• Scale learnings and insights to other teams in GCA and the broader Amazon marketing community
• Up-level and expand our partnerships with internal Communications, Marketing, and business Operations teams
This position can be located in Seattle, WA (HQ), Arlington, VA (HQ2) or NYC.
• 12+ years of strategic political or marketing experience
• 5+ years of experience using quantitative and qualitative research data to make political, business, or marketing decisions
• Expertise in both political and business message development
• Bachelor's Degree
• Doctoral degree, ideally in one of the social sciences (e.g., PhD in economics or political science)
• Leadership experience bringing diverse, cross-functional teams together to deliver results
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an ability to communicate plans to audiences that do not have a technical data background
• Proven ability to positively influence business and marketing metrics
• An ability to move fast, adapt to change, and build programs and systems from the ground-up
• An eagerness to learn, experiment, invent, and have an impact
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top