Front-End Software Engineer
Are you interested in working in a start-up environment with the resources of Amazon behind you? The Enterprise Ad Platform team is building the next generation of products and services that will fuel the future growth of Amazon's ad solutions. This is a chance for you to be in on a huge opportunity as we put an Amazon twist into online advertising. Our top priority is to work closely as a team to deliver excellent customer focused solutions.
Our team is looking for a passionate and motivated software engineer who has experience in building web applications and services. You'll be responsible for owning, designing and delivering highly scalable systems that will be used by internal and external enterprise customers to build, own and produce attractive, innovative ads. You will work across Amazon to combine Desktop, Mobile, Kindle, Video, Retail and Social Media into our products. We are building a full-service, full-stack platform for end-users and other developers.
With our team, you'll get the opportunity to own major deliverables building out our framework. You'll work with our customers to scope, design, implement, test and launch new features. If you enjoy innovation, simplifying complex problems and overcoming tough challenges, this role is the job for you!
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- 3+ yrs professional industry experience coding in Java, C++ or C# as well as SQL experience
- Professional experience in web software development
- Expert in Front-end web technologies and trends
- Expert with browser tuning and optimization techniques/tools
- Experienced in multi-tier large scale web architecture
- Excellent Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures and algorithms
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrated ability to go the extra mile to do things right and fast
- Able to learn large scale complex systems quickly
- Able to mentor other engineers in technical aspects
- Experienced in web security, SEO, accessibility and internationalization
- Experience using Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, RDS, EMR)
- Passion for creating efficient, scalable, highly usable web interfaces
- Experience working in an agile environment (Scrum preferable)
- Experience with Unix/Linux desired
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Genuinely excited about technology, strong interest in learning about and playing with the latest technologies and building compelling web applications and UIs
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top