Front-End Software Development Engineer II
- Seattle, WA
Amazon.com is broadly recognized as #1 in Customer Service in the US and abroad. At Amazon we drive innovation and customer obsession into everything we do, and this is especially true in the Customer Engagement Technology (CET) department. We own the technology to support and enhance our Customer Service Operations network through our CRM, secure operating system, and various client applications. Help us build a green field React application and bring it to market. Our goal is to empower hundreds of thousands of users to support hundreds of millions of Customers.
You will be part of a Global Product and Technology team whose innovations and strategies will define the next generation of Amazon Customer Service in partnership with Amazon Web Services technology teams. You will both develop new and incorporate unreleased AWS technologies features into Amazon Customer Service products.
• Bachelor in Computer Science Engineering or related field.
• 2+ years professional experience in full-stack development or web-development
• Master's Degree in Computer Science or related field
• Equivalent experience to a Master's degree based on 3 years of work experience for every 1 year of education
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Possess a sound understanding of areas in the basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases.
• Candidate has good written and oral communication skills, is a fast learner, and has the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment
• 2+ years profession experience in enterprise AWS development
• 5+ years professional experience in software development
• Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
• Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
• Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design and problem solving
• Familiar with web technologies including Chromium OS & Browser
We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success and we make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
Back to top