Frontend Software Development Engineer AWS
- New York, NY
The AWS Insights team is seeking an experienced front-end engineer to join a team working to help AWS customers visualize and optimize their spend. Our product has high visibility and is an essential resource for AWS customers of all sizes. https://aws.amazon.com/aws-cost-management/
You will help us build next generation, responsive, single-page applications with front-end technologies like React, Redux, and TypeScript, with data provided from microservices built with AWS EC2, Lambda, and DynamoDB. You will work closely with software development engineers, UX designers, and product managers from conception through delivery of world-class customer experiences.
Learn and Be Curious. We have a formal mentor search application that lets you find a mentor that works best for you based on location, job family, job level etc. Your manager can also help you find a mentor or two, because two is better than one. In addition to formal mentors, we work and train together so that we are always learning from one another, and we celebrate and support the career progression of our team members.
Inclusion and Diversity. Our team is diverse! We drive towards an inclusive culture and work environment. We are intentional about attracting, developing, and retaining amazing talent from diverse backgrounds. Team members are active in Amazon's 10+ affinity groups, sometimes known as employee resource groups, which bring employees together across businesses and locations around the world. These range from groups such as the Black Employee Network, Latinos at Amazon, Indigenous at Amazon, Families at Amazon, Amazon Women and Engineering, LGBTQ+, Warriors at Amazon (Military), Amazon People With Disabilities, and more.
Learn more about Amazon on our Day 1 Blog: https://blog.aboutamazon.com/"
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal life.
• 4+ years experience designing and developing high profile, professional, web applications
• Experience developing with a front-end framework like Angular, React, or Vue but also knows what magic the framework is actually doing and can extend it as needed.
• Web Services/REST experience
• Strong user experience sensibility and customer focus
• Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
• Experience with automated testing frameworks (both unit and end-to-end) in a continuous deployment environment.
• Server-side web frameworks, Data Modeling, NoSQL
• Passion for data visualization and experience with D3 or other charting libraries
Back to top