As one of the top 5 most visited Amazon.com pages, our team owns "Your Orders," which enable customers finding, viewing and editing their orders on Amazon retail sites. As a member of this team, you will design and develop software to collaborate with Amazon's numerous systems and directly impact customers. Your solutions will provide the experience needed to anticipate and resolve customer's questions before they are asked. We need your ideas and your ability to take initiative and produce results as we continuously improve the customer experience.
We care about your career growth, too. Once you join the team, you and your manager will jointly craft a career plan and you'll review it regularly to ensure you're on track to meet your goals. Whether your goals are to explore new technologies, take on bigger problems, or get to the next level, we'll help you get there. Our business is growing fast, and our people will grow with it.
• Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field at time of application (or graduated less than six months prior to application)
• Familiarity with languages such as Java, C#, C++
• Knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals such as object-oriented design, algorithm design, data structures, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
• Previous technical internship(s).
• Experience with distributed, multi-tiered systems, algorithms, and relational databases.
• Driven to provide the best customer experience via technology
• Effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions to peers and non-technical cohorts
• Adept at handling ambiguous or undefined problems as well as ability to think abstractly.
• Able to work in a diverse team