- Windhof, Luxembourg
Alexa is Amazon's voice service and the brain behind millions of devices, including Amazon Echo. Alexa provides capabilities, or skills, that enable customers to create a more personalized experience. The Alexa Skills team makes it possible for partners, brands, and developers to create skills, and for customers to discover, engage with, and enjoy tens of thousands of skills from companies such as Starbucks and Capital One as well as individual designers and developers.
Alexa Blueprints is a capability of Alexa that enables anybody (consumers, organizations and businesses) to create Alexa skills without writing code.
Here are a few links to learn more about Alexa Blueprints and its impact.
We are looking for passionate, innovative, and talented front-end engineers to build, test, and manage Blueprints website, service, and new initiatives. You will have an enormous opportunity to make a large impact on the quality of every skill that runs on Alexa and create new capabilities in Blueprints to make them richer and more powerful for all Alexa customers.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• 3+ years professional experience in software or web development
• Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, and problem solving
• Experience in ReactNative or other Mobile development platforms
• Experience building large-scale web applications
• 5+ years professional experience in software or web development
• Experience developing AJAX interfaces with AJAX libraries and frameworks (e.g. ReactJS, JQuery, AngularJS, etc.)
• Experience with MVC frameworks, Spring desired
• Understanding of web services technologies such as REST, SOAP, HTTP, JSON
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile development environment and to learn new frameworks/stacks
• Strong customer focus, ownership, urgency, and drive
• Passion for building a rich and innovative user experience using ReactNative and managing feature parity across web and mobile apps
Back to top