- Seattle, WA
If you're looking for an opportunity to be a part of an innovative, customer facing, life-impacting product, and want the fun and feel of a start-up company, but the solid management and resources of a Fortune 100 company, we'd love to chat!
If you are holding out for an opportunity to:
• Make a huge impact as an individual
• Be part of a team of smart and passionate professionals who will challenge you to grow every day
• Solve difficult challenges using your expertise in coding elegant and practical solutions
• Create applications at a massive scale used by millions of people
And you are experienced with...
• Obsessing over creating world class user experiences
• Succeeding as a key contributor to technical projects
• Taking ownership and doing whatever it takes to get the job done
And you constantly look for opportunities to...
• Innovate, simplify, reduce waste, and increase efficiencies
• Use data to make decisions and validate assumptions
• Automate processes otherwise performed by humans
• Learn from others and help grow those around you
Then this is your opportunity.
• Experience with object-oriented design
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar discipline
• 4+ years relevant work experience
• Computer science fundamentals in object oriented design, patterns, data structures, algorithms, and problem solving
• Communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy
• Working with cloud architecture, web services, and web sites
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us//.
Back to top