Front-End Engineer, Audio Advertising
- Austin, TX
The Audio Advertising team is looking for talented Software Engineers ready to be part of a team bringing new audio advertising experiences to our customers! Amazon is building a premium audio advertising tech to satisfy a strategic goal for the company.
The Audio Ads team focuses on pioneering new experiences to help brands (sellers, vendors, influencers) have a presence on digital audio services. We help advertisers reach listeners across our own owned and operated as well as external high-quality services across millions of Alexa, mobile and desktop devices. We work on the forefront of leading audio consumption trends and own product, business and software development, globally. Audio Ads Front-End Engineers build and maintain elegant web UIs used by our advertisers to manage all aspects of Ad creation and delivery. They work across all levels of the Amazon Advertising stack owning campaign/creative management, ad-pod delivery, forecasting, measurement, targeting and end-user listening experience.
Come be part of this energetic, bright, and fun-loving team in the Texas Hill Country!
• Experience with object-oriented design
• Skilled with common front-end technologies such as HTML, CSS, JS, TypeScript, and Node
• Deep experience in one or more relevant front-end frameworks/libraries such as React, Angular, JQuery, etc.
• Ability to rapidly prototype and adjust in response to customer feedback
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Solid coding practices including peer code reviews, unit testing, and a preference for agile development.
• Experience building scalable front-end infrastructure software for commercial online services.
• Understands how to optimize the delivery of code and assets (e.g., images, fonts) to a browser or device (e.g., lazy loading assets, using CDNs, caching, compression, etc.)
• Demonstrated leadership abilities in an engineering environment in driving operational excellence and best practices.
• Ability to decompose a problem into clear software and UX design actions.
• Ability to articulate the risks and benefits of depending on front-end libraries, frameworks, and tool-sets.
• Proficient in a broad range of software design approaches and common UX patterns. Knows when (and when not) to use front-end software design patterns.
In addition to the basic qualifications, ideal candidates would have experience in any of the following areas
• Experience in the Advertising domain.
• Experience developing UI solutions integrated with AWS resources
Back to top