Front-end Engineer - Amazon Web Services - Berlin (m/f)
- Seattle, WA
The AWS Commerce Platform provides the back and front-end services that enable AWS customers to purchase AWS services and understand and manage their infrastructure costs. Because we sit at the nexus of all AWS services and interact directly with end-customers. We also work closely across all AWS teams to ensure that we offer a great customer experience.
As a Front-End Engineer, you will design and develop solutions that help enable the delivery of innovative experiences that will empower Customers to do their work efficiently and accurately while delighting them on a daily basis. You will collaborate closely with Software Developer Engineers, Front-end Developer Engineer, Technical Program Manager,Software Developer Manager, Product Managers in your team and across the organization to help define the scope of the product.
A successful candidate will leverage their understanding of UX and design principles to design and develop novel and seamless customer experiences, from early-stage definition to live operation at world-wide scale.
You are a person with a commitment to team work, who enjoys working on cutting edge technology, is customer centric, and thrives on the challenge of building something new.
Reach us if you want to know more about being an Amazonian.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering, Mathematics or a related field
• 5+ years of professional software development experience
• Skilled with common front-end technologies such as HTML, CSS, JS, TypeScript, and Node.
• Ability to rapidly prototype and adjust in response to customer feedback
• Demonstrated UI implementation experience, and with a portfolio of work that demonstrates detailed attention to typography, color, imagery, motion, and graphic elements
• Expertise in crafting and implementing complex UX workflows/interactions models
• A passion for creating beautiful, engaging, intuitive, efficient and highly usable user interfaces
• Familiar with emerging trends in desktop and web app development
• Ability to set front-end software and UX implementation standards
• Experience in Agile.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer- Female / Minority / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Back to top