The AWS Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) Enterprise team is looking for Front-End or Full Stack engineers to help us define and build the future of computing. You will play a critical role in the design and implementation of a strategic product for Amazon AWS to help increase cloud adoption. You will be surrounded by people who are passionate about new technology trends in cloud services, and believe that state-of-the-art product is critical to customer success.
We are a team of committed software developers building everything from tools to web services to make the transition to the AWS cloud as simple as possible for our growing list of enterprise customers. We are a fast-growing, highly-motivated team. We are dedicated to creative problem solving and getting things done.
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings. We host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon's culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here, which is why we aren't focused on how many hours you spend at work or online. Instead, we're happy to offer a flexible schedule so you can have a more productive and well-balanced lifeboth in and outside of work.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we're building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. Our senior members enjoy one-on-one mentoring, design discussions, and code reviews. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop.
Have more questions? Talk to us! We'll be happy to setup an info call and chat to give more context and details about the job.
Come take a look at our happy AWS customers: https://aws.amazon.com/solutions/case-studies/enterprise-it/
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical discipline (or equivalent experience).
• 2+ years of professional front-end development.
• Skilled with common front-end technologies such as HTML, CSS, React, JS, TypeScript, and NodeJS
• Ability to prototype and adjust in response to customer feedback
• Experienced with coding practices including peer code reviews, unit testing, and a preference for agile development.
• Masters degree in CS or an engineering discipline
• 5+ years of professional front-end development.
• Experience building reusable UX components or libraries
• Experience building scalable, distributed, front-end experiences
• Experience with service-oriented architecture and web application/services development
• Understanding of web services technologies such as SOAP, HTTP, and REST
• Ability to clearly and concisely communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders across all levels of the organization
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us .