- Bangalore, India
Do you want to own cutting edge technology, solve new problems that didn't exist before, and have the ability to see the impact of your successes?
Amazon is shaping the future of digital video entertainment. We seek engineers who can help us shape and develop a new video product for Amazon in India. Over the past decade Amazon has developed a number of market-leading, innovative and fast-growing digital and mobile products, including: Amazon Prime Video, Amazon Prime Music, Echo, Alexa and Kindle. This is an exciting opportunity for a rock-star engineer who wants to work in a start-up like environment and is passionate about digital media and new costumer experiences.
You should be comfortable diving deep into technical architectures and requirements, be able to quickly identify solutions to challenges discovered during development, and ready to work with latest mobile technology. Prior experience building stable, scalable, solutions is required. Prior experience with video streaming, mobile or advertising is a plus. Successful candidates will thrive in fast-paced environments that leverage agile planning techniques, encourage and reward creative design, intelligent risk taking, and find innovative ways to leverage cutting edge technology.
This is a unique opportunity to work with some of the best Engineers at Amazon (and probably in the world) and one of the best teams at Amazon (rated very highly in a company-wide yearly assessment), be part of a new initiative from scratch which is going to become a huge area of growth for Amazon's Advertising business and pioneer the usage of new technology at Amazon scale.
• Degree in Computer Science, Math or Physics or related field.
• Experience with building high-performance, highly-available and scalable frontend systems.
• A willingness to dive deep, experiment rapidly and get things done.
• Experience implementing solutions using React/ReactNative
• Deep hands-on technical expertise, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience mentoring and training the engineering community on complex technical issues.
• Sharp analytical abilities and proven design skills
• Experience in Video Streaming solutions or in the advertising industry.
Back to top