Frontend Developer, New AWS service for development teams
- Johannesburg, South Africa
Do you love to build things for people that build things? We work on a new service which supports software teams turning ideas into reality faster.
We will support the teams in their day to day work and focus on the people-side of software development. Join our diverse and cross-functional team and be part of this adventure.
As a member of our team you will have significant impact on the product. You get the opportunity to work with a smart and fun team for customers of all sizes around the globe. And last but not least, you will work with a modern tech stack solving hard engineering problems at scale.
• 4+ years of relevant development experience
• Experience with modern web development stacks/architectures (React, Vue, JAM stack, micro frontends, GraphQL)
• Formal, advanced education in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
• Experience with different programming languages (e.g. TypeScript, Kotlin, Java, Go)
• Experience working on larger projects with different stakeholders and customer segments (e.g. eCommerce/marketplaces, financial services, healthcare, logistics, price search and comparison engines)
Back to top