Amazon is a place where builders can build. The Amazon Pinpoint team in Irvine, California is hiring great innovators and can offer them an environment in which they can invent new ways to improve the experience for our customers. We are looking for world-class software engineers who are interested in helping the mobile development community innovate and grow!
At Amazon Web Services, we believe that cloud-backed mobile and device applications are a big deal. We're building services to help developers who want to change the world through mobile apps and devices make their apps faster, cheaper, and more easily than ever before. We are driven to support our customers through cross-platform services, tools, SDKs, and documentation to help the mobile app and device community have the biggest impact on the world that it can. This is a unique opportunity to influence the infrastructure and tools that are creating the mobile web.
If you enjoy building complex, scalable, highly available systems and want the fun and feel of a start-up company, but the solid management and resources of a Fortune 100 company, we'd love to chat!
- Bachelor's degree and/or Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience using a MV* framework (such as Backbone.js, Ember.js, AngularJS, ReactJS, …)
- Experience with web interface development and frameworks (React, Angular, Jquery, or similar)
- Experience in using a version control system, preferably Git
- Knowledge of HTML5, DOM traversal/manipulation and event capturing, jQuery, CSS
- Experience in building high-performance, highly-available and scalable distributed systems.
- Experience with ReactJS, Redux, AngularJS, Node.js.
- Experience developing Android and/or iOS applications.
- Experience developing in MEAN and/or MERN stack.
- Ideal candidates will show excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills, with an enthusiastic attitude to support and resolve customer problems.
- Experience designing and supporting large-scale distributed systems in a production environment.
- Self-starter, quick learner and passionate problem resolver.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top