Front End engineer II, Software Development
- Bengaluru, India
This is for IN Advertisement Tech team. If you are excited by the opportunity to design highly innovative, scalable and high-performance solutions for digital advertisement, this may be the right career move for you. Be part of an innovative and passionate team, responsible for building a successful, sustainable and strategic international business for Amazon, from the grounds up.
You have an allergy to poor user experience, confusing UI layouts, and clunky, inconsistent tooling. You love to build sleek, easily extended interfaces that explain the deep, complicated back-ends behind them to your users; one of your greatest secret joys is seeing somebody perform a previously-dangerous task in production, but with a new UI that sits atop fresh automation which removes the sharp edges. You relish the idea of building, modifying, extending, and where needed replacing tooling that supports a global infrastructure upon which some of the world's biggest companies run their businesses. You know good architecture from bad, are willing to hold your position while educating peers about your approach, and are just as happy to find a new and better approach as to be right in the first place.You design, code, and deliver production-quality user experiences on the technologies our customers interact with (e.g., web, mobile, device, etc.). The software you build is secure, accessible, maintainable, scalable, performant, and operationally excellent. You possess skill in UX design, front-end languages, libraries, frameworks.
Who are you? You're the new Front-End Engineer at IN AdTech, of course!
• Experience with object-oriented design
• Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science and 5+ years of Software Development experience
• Proven track record of building large-scale, highly available, low latency, high quality distributed systems and software products
• Possess an extremely sound understanding of basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases.
• Good understanding of AWS services such as EC2, S3, DynamoDB, Elasticsearch, Lambda, API Gateway, ECR, ECS, Lex etc.
• Great problem solving skills and propensity to learn and develop tech talent
• Work closely with senior and principal engineers to architect and deliver high quality technology solutions
• Own development in multiple layers of the stack including distributed workflows hosted in native AWS architecture
• Operational rigor for a rapidly growing tech stack
• Contribute to patents, tech talks and innovation drives
• Assist in the continual hiring and development of technical talent
• Measure success metrics and influence evolution of the tech product
• Ability to think big about problem statements, recommend alternative technical approaches and build optimal solutions.
• Bar raising tech skills in building next gen customer experiences using technology such as Angular, React JS, Material Design etc
• Sound understanding of putting in place and leading engineering excellence initiatives across team(s) such as design reviews, Bar raising code and COE reviews, CI/CD (e.g. using Hydra, Bones etc), change management etc
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Back to top