Front End Engineer - Content Creation Tools
- Denver, CO
Do you want to build software solutions in collaboration with art directors, UX designers, diverse marketing teams and deliver features that output beautifully designed messages to millions of Amazon customers? The Content Creation Team team supports a variety of businesses at Amazon with marketing systems that elevate the customer experience and deepen the trust in our brand. We build tools and capabilities that enable marketers to create in a self-service or automated way measurably effective, compelling customer experiences across Amazon's owned and operated channels. These include systems that:
(1) define and standardize brand and marketing events styling and customer experience guardrails;
(2) self-serve visual marketing assets;
(3) administer marketing content elements or artefacts for reuse;
(4) track, monitor and offer performance insights of various marketing vectors like message, content and visuals;
(5) improve operational cycle time of design and marketing activities.
We are looking for a front-end engineer eager to work in a team of innovators and contribute to a suite of tools that power operations like visual design, marketing ideation, testing and measurement. You will be working in an Agile mode, frequently collaborating directly with product management and UX design to iterate at a fast pace and delight our end users.
Your key responsibilities will include:
(2) designing and delivering re-usable front-end libraries;
(3) improving performance and user interaction design;
(4) researching solutions for technically ambiguous problems.
This position is located in Iasi, Romania.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline.
• 3+ years industry experience as a Front-end Engineer or Full Stack Developer
• Computer Science and development fundamentals, including object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design and complexity analysis
• Good knowledge of the middleware layer, REST APIs, HTTP/HTTPS protocols and networking stack.
• Expertise building rich web applications
• Experience in defining the front-end architecture
• Experience working with Agile methodologies like SCRUM, Kanban, TDD
• The ability to work and communicate productively and efficiently with business stakeholders
• Experience with AWS or other cloud computing platforms
Back to top