The Content Creation Team builds tools and capabilities that enable marketing teams to create in a self-service or automated way measurably effective, compelling customer experiences across Amazon's owned and operated channels. We are part of the Lifecycle Engagement Organization with a mission to strengthen positive brand perceptions amongst worldwide Amazon customers at any engagement stage. We own systems that:
(1) define and standardize brand and marketing events styling and customer experience guardrails;
(2) self-serve visual marketing assets;
(3) administer marketing content elements or artefacts for reuse;
(4) track, monitor and offer performance insights of various marketing vectors like message, content and visuals;
(5) improve operational cycle time of design and marketing activities.
We are looking for a front-end engineer eager to work in a team of innovators and contribute to a suite of tools that power operations like visual design, marketing ideation, testing and measurement. You will be working in an Agile mode, frequently collaborating directly with product management and UX design to iterate at a fast pace and delight our end users.
Your key responsibilities will include:
(2) designing and delivering re-usable front-end libraries;
(3) improving performance and user interaction design;
(4) researching solutions for technically ambiguous problems.
We are located in the beautiful city of Iasi, the cultural capital of Romania, with wonderful four seasons weather and scenery changes, a historical city centre and a myriad of local activities, like forest adventure parks, outdoor concerts, museums, theatre, philharmonic and the best mall in Romania: Palas, located right next to our office.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline.
• 3+ years industry experience as a Front-end Engineer or Full Stack Developer
• Computer Science and development fundamentals, including object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design and complexity analysis;
• Good knowledge of the middleware layer, REST APIs, HTTP/HTTPS protocols and networking stack.
• Expertise building rich web applications;
• Experience in defining the front-end architecture;
• Experience working with Agile methodologies like SCRUM, Kanban, TDD;
• The ability to work and communicate productively and efficiently with business stakeholders;
• Experience with AWS or other cloud computing platforms.