Front End Engineer
- Seattle, WA
Front End Engineer will be responsible for design, development, delivery and support of large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed software applications.
In our team you will have the opportunity to:
• Build fascinating new products
• Work directly with your customers and shape the vision of the web stack
• Create and drive metrics to measure complexity
• Brainstorm, prototype, test, and iterate on new ideas
• Work with the latest technologies and tools.
• See the positive impact of your work on real customers
• Brainstorm, design, and implement front end components and user experience for Kinesis
Inclusive Team Culture
Our team is intentional about attracting, developing, and retaining amazing talent from diverse backgrounds. We're looking for a new teammate who is enthusiastic, empathetic, curious, motivated, reliable, and able to work effectively with a diverse team of peers; someone who will help us amplify the positive & inclusive team culture we've been building.
• Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or related discipline; or equivalent experience
• Familiar with developing front-end software, with deep experience in one or more relevant front-end frameworks (ReactJS, Vue, Angular, etc.)
• Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
• Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
• Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
• Ability to convert a design document into a working service with no loss in fidelity
• Advanced CSS skills
• Proficiency in at least one modern programming language such as Ruby, Java, C# or Python
• Analyzing application and user metrics to define our team strategy.
• 1+ years professional experience in software development
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Back to top