Front End Development Engineer
- Dublin, Ireland
Amazon ElastiCache is a managed Redis service on AWS that is used by customers to build low latency high throughput applications. Customers today, are looking to extend the use of ElastiCache beyond just a caching engine for their applications.
As customers' in-memory workloads are growing, their need to scale ElastiCache clusters automagically is also growing which then requires scalable web services, improved security and a simple, yet intuitive console. We are currently looking for an experienced front end developer to build an intuitive console interface for our customers. Are you passionate about front end technologies and keen to work on full-stack development? We are looking for smart and motivated front end engineers who are passinoate about building world class customer experience to not only improve the current console experience but also help shape up new experiences for our customers to use ElastiCache.
If you have the skills for building low latency, high throughput, customer-friendly products that delight customers, and are interested in cutting-edge cloud computing, this is the job for you.
Equally important to these specific skills are a candidate's ability to multi-task, quickly adapt to new development environments and changing business requirements, learn new systems, and create reliable/maintainable code. Successful candidates will also propose ideas for the future of the space and get to shape the roadmap.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
• Understanding of CS fundamentals including data structures and algorithms
• Experience of working closely with designers, systems engineers and software engineers in a collaborative development environment.
• Ability to thrive in a dynamic and often changing environment
• Able to work in a diverse team
• Experience with UI/UX design for technical end users / domain experts
• Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy
Back to top