Possible locations: Warszawa, Krakow, Gdansk, Wroclaw
Are you an experienced front end application developer who can assist our Customers in delivering breakthrough experiences for their end users? Do you like to work on a variety of game changing projects, at the forefront of application development and cloud technology adoption? Would you like to enable some of the largest enterprises in the world transform how they design, develop, and launch new products?
AWS Professional Services is looking for highly talented, hands-on front-end developers to help accelerate our growing Professional Services business. This is an excellent opportunity to join Amazon's technical teams, working with experienced engineers while also developing your skills and furthering your career within an innovative and progressive technology companies.
You will work with our Customers, Partners and fellow AWS Consultants in small teams. You will learn a broad range of AWS services and how they integrate with 3rd party tools into enterprise grade solutions. We will help you get certified. You will learn how to guide Customers in developing scalable applications with rich user experiences. You will also help Customer teams build deep software development knowledge with respect to front end architecture, UX/UI design, and programming as well as advising and implementing AWS best practices. You could also leave your mark by leading internal initiatives or contributing to new AWS services.
• 5+ years of professional front end development around the user experience
• Experience with responsive web design
• Experience developing web services using any of the following: Python, Java, Node.js, Ruby, Go, .NET or Scala
• Experience in one or more relevant front-end frameworks (React, Angular, Ember, Vue.js, Thymeleaf, etc.) and test frameworks (Jest, Mocha, Jasmine, Selenium, etc)
• Experience with view layout and rendering technologies (e.g., responsiveness, progressive enhancement, browser/device support)
• Ability to travel to client locations when needed (when COVID is over)
• Proficient in a broad range of software design approaches and common UX patterns.
• Knows when (and when not) to use front-end software design patterns (e.g., a synchronicity, data binding, modules, MVC, objects, promises)
• Experience with AWS and/or cloud computing
• Agile software development experience
• Experience with continuous integration tools (e.g. Jenkins)
• Experience architecting, designing and programming applications in an AWS Cloud environment
• Experience architecting highly available systems that utilize load balancing, horizontal scalability and high availability
Hear directly from employees about what it's like to work at Amazon.