Transaction Risk Management Services (TRMS) works to make Amazon the safest and most trusted place on Earth by protecting the innocent and deterring the ill-intentioned. Through the partnership of people and technology we will focus on our customers, think local - act global and scale through innovation. TRMS investigators specialists will always deliver on our service standards for our customers and with zero defects.
We are looking for high-judgment individuals to join us as Fraud Investigators to evaluate accounts and safeguard Amazon's global marketplaces as well as our customers. The position relies on excellent judgment to plan and accomplish service level agreements, targets and metrics. Nearly all decisions are expected to be made independently with little to no guidance and a high degree of accuracy.
We are looking for investigators that speak English + one or more of the following languages: Italian, French, Portuguese, German or Dutch.
• Investigate suspicious activities and behaviors that could pose a risk to Amazon or our customers in global markets
• Ensure high quality decision by applying TRMS standard operational procedures
• Identify known fraud patterns, discover new modus operandi trends and take actions to minimize risks
• Use a wide range of internet and in-house tools to research transactions and gather data to make accurate decisions
• Take appropriate actions to identify and help minimize Amazon's financial, legal and reputational risk
• Maintain high levels of confidentiality and data security standards
• Achieve weekly productivity and quality standards for investigations
• Communicate via email and telephone with external and internal customers and financial institutions to make informed decisions about risk
• Advanced French and English skills.
• This includes excellent written business skills and an ability to compose grammatically correct, concise and accurate responses
• Demonstrated ability to work independently with little to no guidance, conducting complex investigation analysis to reach data driven decisions following stablished processes and procedures
• Passion for learning, improving and keeping up with risk trends in the e-commerce market and commitment to Amazon's emergence as the world's most customer-centric company
• Superb time management skills and ability to work under pressure in a changing, fast paced environment
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate complex issues clearly to both internal and external customers
• Ability to manage sensitive information and maintain a high degree of confidentiality
• Schedule flexibility to work at least one day of the weekend
• Proficiency in MS Office package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) and Internet browsing.
• High school diploma
• Experience and/or knowledge of fraud, risk management, data research, collections or banking.
• Knowledge of a third language (Swedish)
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.