French Executive Customer Services Specialist
- Nashville, TN
Executive Customer Relations (ECR) is the team that resolves the most highly escalated customer escalations received by Amazon and ensures the voice of customers is heard within the company. ECR constantly review process that directly or indirectly lead to poor customer experiences, and drive positive actions to resolve and improve on behalf of Amazon customers, Customer Service (CS) and the overall company.
The position can be based in Cork or Rabat.
• Respond to enquiries from corporate executives including the Country Manager.
• Handle escalations from customers and follow up accordingly.
• Provide critical support to Amazon CS Legal Department.
• Initiation of proactive phone contacts for highly escalated issues where necessary, providing a summary in a follow up email.
• Communicate effectively and professionally with other departments while investigating escalations root cause and corrective actions and acting as CS operations point of contact.
• Provide a detailed root cause analysis for customer advocacy to top level executives.
• Highlight process and quality improvement opportunities throughout escalation investigations contributing to customer experience improvement and communicate / take actions as appropriate.
• Suggest improvement solutions across CS and outside CS organisation.
• Submit feedback and cascade relevant information to CS Operations to ensure that CS is consistently kept up to date with amazon policies and emerging issues.
• Lead and contribute to projects to improve customer experience and CS Operations.
• Creatively and proactively assist internal stakeholders through multiple contact channels.
• Identify and analyse issues, patterns and trends in customer escalations to report to leadership teams.
• Identify and escalate emerging issues to appropriate stakeholders .
• Assess team workload and available resource to define priorities accordingly.
• Extensive Customer Service experience (familiarity with CS environment and customer contact handling);
• Bachelors Degree or at least 2 years Customer escalation handlingexperience;
• Exceptionally strong customer handling and conflict resolution skills;
• Detail-oriented, analytical, proactive approach to problem-solving and identification;
• Able to work independently and as a team, quick learner, self-motivated and flexible in approaching responsibilities and change;
• Strong stakeholder management skills;
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite;
• Display good judgment and discretion;
• Excellent organizational and time management skills;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Excellent narrative writing skills;
• Focus on quality in customer care;
• Capacity to initiate and drive projects involving multiple stakeholders
• Ability to present and communicate to a senior audience.
• The candidate must be fluent in French and English (spoken and written).
• Experience in data analysis and project management;
Back to top