Fraud Prevention Manager
Amazon.com, Earth's most customer-centric company, seeks a Fraud Prevention Manager to drive the development of a world-class control environment within Finance Operations. Come join the team to help define how we look at fraud, abuse and waste across our business. The successful candidate approaches problems with relentless tenacity and, drawing on their experience, will make an immediate impact in this highly visible area.
The individual will be responsible to plan and scope employee fraud, abuse and waste expense audits, execute the audit plan, prepare findings and work with HR, Legal, and Finance on results. The individual will constantly deep dive into employee expense data and reporting to flag anomalies and patterns of abuse or wasteful spending.
Focus of the role is both on leading and conducting the audits and then partnering with various stakeholders such as the expense reimbursement policy team, HR and other groups on how to identify root cause defects, resolve complex problems, improve processes and prevent similar occurrences in the future.
By working together on behalf of our customers, we are building the future one innovative product, service, and idea at a time. Are you ready to embrace the challenge? Come build the future with us.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
• Bachelor's Degree in security, accounting or related field
• 7+ years of experience in business, fraud investigation, audit, or similar field
• CFE / CFI or equivalent
• Completion of Wicklander-Zulawski, PEACE method certification or equivalent
• Direct management of virtual or internationally distributed team
• Experience managing investigations, preferably in a global organization.
• Proficiency in forensic data analysis, data modeling and/or data mining techniques to detect patterns indicative of fraud
• Experience writing SQL or Python and using Tableau or QuickSight for visualization is a plus
• Experience working in a high paced environment with a high degree of ambiguity.
• A work ethic with the desire to exceed expectations.
• Proven ability in understanding complex process flows and improving processes.
• Strong financial and operational audit skills
• Strong controllership focus.
• Strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to stay organized and meet deadlines while managing multiple priorities.
• Strong leadership and analytical skills, and ability to work independently and in a team environment
Back to top