Flex-Time Seasonal Pop-Up Retail Experience Associate – Westfield SF Centre (San Francisco, CA) Bay Area
Amazon Pop-Ups are retail kiosks that offer customers an opportunity to interact with and experience the full range of Amazon devices, from Echo to Fire TV to Kindle, and learn about Amazon services and content. The Amazon Pop-Up team provides a hands-on, customer-friendly way for our visitors to ask experts questions about our devices and features and try them out in person. We are looking for seasonal retail employees to support this Pop-Up experience for our customers in SF Westfield Centre (San Francisco, CA).
- Model desired behavior as an Amazon brand ambassador and device evangelist.
- Complete product trainings promptly to learn about existing products and new releases.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate and demonstrate product features, pricing and program offers.
- Handle all administrative aspects of the sale including: opening and closing POS system, accepting customer payments, balance register and make cash deposits daily or schedule bank pick-up service, pulling products from inventory, and filing the completed orders.
- Assist customers with devices that may not be operational and assist customers in setting up devices that they have purchased.
- Merchandise the store daily including pricing verification, inventory management.
- May be required to open and close the Pop Up, staff the Pop Up by yourself, and make decisions independently to help customers.
- Receive and restock products from stockroom to ensure products are readily available for customers.
- Assist lead to be responsible for the physical safety of the merchandise and the store.
- Be on your feet for up to 8 hours at a time.
- Push, pull, lift or carry items up to 40 pounds (with or without reasonable accommodation).
- 1+ years of customer facing retail store experience.
- Able to work flexible work hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Experience working independently with minimal supervision.
- Experience in assisting customers in person and on the phone, completing trainings, tracking and recording sales and traffic data, merchandising products and promotional materials, cleaning and maintaining presentation standards, keeping product demos functional and receiving inventory.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 2+ years of retail store experience, preferably consumer electronics or high-tech products.
- Composed, poised and professional demeanor.
- Experience with detail oriented work and communication.
- Willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done.
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top