FinTech FP&A Finance Manager
Finance Operations seeks a Finance Manager to support Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) for our rapidly growing Finance Technology (FinTech) team. This position will be located in Seattle, WA and will partner with the Director of Finance Operations, as well as the leadership team of FinTech to track and analyze monthly financial results, develop and maintain a strategic forward looking projections and multi-year plans, as well as monitor headcount and requisition tracking. FinTech is growing rapidly and has people serving multiple customers across Amazon and in many different geographies.
- Tracking and reviewing monthly operating results as compared to operating plan and budget and diving deep into the results thereof to consider implications on future projections.
- Monitoring headcount and requisitions
- Driving annual and multi-year budgeting
- Partnering with the FinTech leadership team to develop strategic multi-year plans and analyze/evaluate investments and initiatives necessary to achieve customer goals.
- Performing deep dive analysis requiring financial modeling to develop recommendations and impact the decision making of senior leadership
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
- 6+ years in finance roles with progressively increasing levels of responsibility
- 4+ years of dedicated FP&A experience
- Preferred Qualifications
- MBA and or CPA
- Highly analytical with advanced financial modelling and reporting skills
- Strong internal customer focus
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to guide and influence senior leadership
- Strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines while managing multiple priorities in a fast paced, growing and ambiguous environment
- Demonstrated financial acumen and analytical capabilities with ability to model new growth scenarios to help business partners make sound financial decisions
- Detail oriented
- Independent and entrepreneurial attitude showing the ability to work with minimal direction in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top