FinOps Specialist - Payroll Controllership
- Hyderabad, India
Job Description: We are seeking experienced professional to lead Global Payroll Operational Risk & Business Continuity program. This role will be responsible for the definition of our program strategy as well as the definition and implementation and execution of this program, the governance, reporting and mitigation of the Operational Risk framework globally. The lead will work very closely with Global Payroll Teams including both upstream and downstream support functions globally during design, execution and governance of Operational Risk and mitigation strategies. Supports operational & day to day activities of business continuity and disaster recovery efforts.
1) Define, implement, manage, execute, and update Operating Risk & Business Continuity strategy & program goals, inclusive of the development and reporting against metrics and key performance indicators, meant to assess program health and continuous program improvement.
2) Supports operational & day to day activities of business continuity and disaster recovery efforts & activities.
3) Work with a wide range of cross-functional teams to conduct business impact assessments (BIAs) , identify critical services, define recovery objectives, and map critical dependencies.
4) Work with cross-functional teams to develop strategies and proposals for mitigating business continuity risks.
5) Facilitate business continuity exercises and tests, to identify potential gaps in plans, as well as functionality of work transference processes supporting recovery.
6) Ensure proper maintenance of the plan through regular reviews with teams concerned.
7) Schedule, coordinate and conduct planned tests as required.
8) Coordinate risk assessment as necessary with required stakeholders.
9) Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines while managing multiple complex projects.
The successful candidate must have a proven record of effective leadership capabilities, be innovative and creative when working to solve problems, and demonstrate good judgment while under pressure. They will also be able to operate autonomously, use discretion when dealing with sensitive information, and apply sound business principles and data analysis to identify problems and initiate actions to address them.
1) 5+ years' experience implementing and managing operational risk and business continuity management programs.
2) Excellent written and verbal communication skills both remotely and face to face.
3) Proven evidence of success in designing, implementing, executing and governing Operational Risk & Business Continuity.
4) Proven experience of leading teams globally.
1) Familiarity with Disaster Recovery (Information Technology focus).
2) Business continuity professional certification, advanced degree in business related field.
3)Applied experience in strategy development and implementation of automated workflows leveraging technology
Back to top