Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon's evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company's DNA. The world's brightest technology minds come to Amazon to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
Amazon is seeking an experienced leader to lead the team of 100 to 150 analysts for the delivery of queries coming from employees related to missing pay, Self Service, Time off , Benefits and final pay and also processing of garnishment orders.
This role will be responsible to achieve the tickets resolved within agreed timelines, reduce Average days to Resolve (ADR) and reduce problem tickets, reopened tickets percentage, increase first time response rate and also reduce negative response rate
(NRR) on the tickets resolved.
The role is required to oversee quality output through key review mechanisms like daily , weekly, monthly and quarterly Business Reports, Operational performance score cards on the key metric performance metrics. As such, strong project management skills as well as proven abilities to help design and implement tools/processes are critical to this role.
Selected candidate will be working with global senior managers, site peers and BU partners .This position will involve regular Communication and engagement with Payroll, Tax , Benefits, HR senior leadership, Hub leaders and other stakeholders within Finance Org, Technology team Managers, Operations excellence teams, and senior leadership. Cross-team coordination, project management and executive level presentation skills will be key to success.
The ideal candidate should be able to work independently, be innovative, and have a desire to participate in change, and appreciate a dynamic environment. We are seeking someone with a demonstrated history of successfully owning and managing large, complex processes and engaging with cross-functional teams, and numerous stakeholders, directly and through influence.
• Drives execution of vision and goals for the team.
• Responsible for developing and communicating team on department vision and goals.
• Significant role in career development of the team.
• Significantly participates in recruiting efforts. Continually raises the bar.
• Is expected to set and improve policies and procedures, maintaining full compliance, implementing best practices.
• Serve as a consultant or lead payroll projects for continuous process improvement of the process.
• This position will also act as an escalation point in resolving complex outstanding issues with internal and external business partners.
• Build and monitor performance metrics, with focus on ensuring on-time payments, cost out initiatives and estimating future headcount growth.
• Maintain weekly and monthly communications and metrics reporting with Sr Leaders, business partners and finance teams.
• Developing, modifying and maintaining the operational and design effectiveness of internal controls
• Lead cross functional systems and process improvement initiatives.
• Manage workflow, handle escalations, proactively engage resources to address issues and effectively delegate workload across the leadership team
• 10+ years of management experience and must have managed large teams (60+) across multiple locations.
• Flexible to lead the teams located in multiple locations (HYD & Pune) and where team works in 24*7 shifts
• Communicative: Excellent with and able to communicate across and within teams well in a transitional, matrixed environment.
• Excellent written and verbal skills as well as prioritization and planning skills with strong attention to detail.
• Ability to work in a highly ambiguous environment and interest in supporting a global team.
• Experience developing, improving and implementing processes in large-scale, complex environments.
• Ability to handle responsibilities independently, while exercising good judgment in problem solving and keeping team members adequately informed.
• Well-honed analytical skills, comfortable working with large amounts of data and communicating data findings, experience establishing and tracking program metrics including return on investment.
• Prior experience in US Payroll processing, customer service
• Certification in Six Sigma Green belt and PMP
• A proactive, high energy attitude geared towards achieving continuous improvement.
• Flexibility: Ability to operate in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving, and data-driven organization.