Financial Analyst II
Amazon is looking for a Financial Analyst to both support and positively impact the Amazon Pay business. Amazon Pay is a complete payments service for e-commerce retailers, enabling millions of Amazon customers to use shipping addresses and payment information in their Amazon.com accounts to buy on websites around the world. This role is an excellent opportunity to be part of a fast-growth business segment within Amazon.
The right candidate will be self-motivated, have strong intellectual curiosity and a solid understanding of financial statements. This role requires the ability to interact confidently with cross-functional teams such as accounting, marketing, sales, and senior leadership. The candidate must be able to balance competing priorities and provide meaningful suggestions and insight backed by data driven analysis. This role will also provide the opportunity to work with other teams to implement the ideas that help improve the business and its profitability.
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, and/or similar discipline with analytical bias
- 3+ years of relevant financial analysis experience
- Proven proficiency with Excel
- Analytical skills and an ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Experience working with large-scale data mining and reporting tools (i.e. SQL, MSAccess, Essbase and/or Cognos)
- Demonstrated financial and/or analytical experience including familiarity with concepts of forecasting, budgeting, and variance analysis, and/or data interpretation and analysis
- Solid experience demonstrating problem solving and root cause analysis
- Highly analytical, detail oriented and a demonstrated strong sense of business management; proven ability to develop new ideas and ability to deliver solutions
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, prioritize workload and achieve effective results in a fast-paced, dynamic, ever-growing and often ambiguous environment; effective multi-tasking skills are vital
- Demonstrated effective communication and presentation skills working with peers and various levels of management
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top