Financial Analyst, Amazon Photos
Amazon seeks a highly effective Finance Analyst to be a key partner with the Amazon Photos and Cloud Drive business. This is a very exciting time as we grow a world class consumer cloud photos and storage platform built on top of flagship AWS services, and launch new features and tools to delight our new and existing customers. This position will play an important role in providing visibility to the key business and operational drivers of the Amazon Photos and Cloud Drive business.
To support this growing business, you must be highly analytical and possess a strong passion for analytics and accountability, setting high standards, with razor-sharp accuracy. You must have the ability to structure problems, perform analysis, and present to multiple stake holders.
- Own the global Amazon Photos and Cloud Drive AWS infrastructure cost planning and reporting, including usage forecasting and cost optimization analysis to drive down operational costs to the business.
- Manage the financial planning and analysis effort for month end close and forecast various metrics for financial risks and opportunities.
- Influence business decisions by effective verbal and written communication, data driven analysis and modeling, and presentation of options and alternatives.
- Building and improving existing financial processes to ensure accuracy and efficient analysis
- 4+ years financial analysis experience
- BA/BS in finance, accounting, economic
- Advanced knowledge of financial modeling using Excel
- Experience with Tableau for data analysis
- Experience with SQL reporting and queries
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top