- Santa Ana, Costa Rica
Finance is all about the numbers...unless you work at Amazon! It's knowing the numbers and so much more! Enthusiasm and energy help us deliver new ideas, and solutions. We employ every face of data and communication to ensure our partners and our leaders have the most up to date and reliable information to help them make the best possible decision. Come be part of a passionate, customer-obsessed team!
We are looking for a Financial Analyst to perform business specific Financial Planning & Analysis activities. The person will work with business partners on delivering reporting and financial analysis. Helping the businesses in the decision making process, supporting them by providing data analysis and business insight.
The successful candidate will have strong analytical skills, and will be passionate about process improvement and automation. This person will be comfortable working with cross-functional teams, while demonstrating strong leadership skills. The ideal candidate must have superior attention to detail and the ability to successfully manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously.
• Developing and reporting on financial and operational performance metrics and goals
• Perform cost and headcount forecasting
• Provide inputs for monthly and quarterly business reviews on a timely manner
• Facilitate the business reviews with data analysis and follow through with business leaders on actionable items
• Perform ad-hoc business and financial analyses
• Demonstrate appropriate understanding / working knowledge of accounting principles and internal controls
• Drive process improvements and automation initiatives
• Finance Degree or related field with 5+ or more years of experience
• Strong English language oral and written skills
• Strong financial analysis and financial modeling skills
• Fluency in Microsoft Excel and/or SQL, VBA, Microsoft Access, Oracle Financials, Cognos
• MBA degree is preferred
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
• Proven ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions
• Proven ability to work successfully in an ambiguous environment
• Proven ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload
• Ability to work in cross-functional teams
• Customer focus and professional demeanor
Back to top