Amazon is all in on games, and Twitch Prime is one of a series of disruptive new initiatives that highlights our investment and dedication to the industry and its players. Twitch Prime is both the premium version of Twitch and includes a series of new benefits available to all Amazon Prime members geared at making Prime a no-brainer for core gamers. We believe the evolution that began with arcade communities a quarter at a time, growing to the live streams and eSports of today, will continue to a future in which fans are creators, players are celebrities, and games are a global cultural touchstone that cuts across age, gender and nationality. Games have the power to connect communities at a massive scale, and this role will support delving into these communities and linking these communities to Amazon's broader ecosystem through content that is all about the gamers.
AWS Digital Finance seeks a world class Financial Analyst to be a key member of its team. This position will work closely with finance management to drive thoughtful analysis and controllership in the Twitch Prime businesses.
Some key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the Twitch Prime P&L and influencing business decisions that drive revenue and/or customer acquisition costs
- Taking the lead in financial planning and analysis; building complex financial models and analytical tools to measure overall financial performance
- Developing short and long range financial/operational forecasts
- Developing and standardizing financial reports
He/she will implement and drive the core financial processes for the business including Annual Operating Plans, Service P&L, Monthly/Quarterly Business Reviews, identify and quantify financial/operational Risks and Opportunities (R&O) to the business, and drive ad-hoc business projects.
This role requires a self-starter with a strong financial modeling background, problem solving skills, a keen attention to detail, ability to work in a fast-paced environment with ambiguous situations, and solid skills in project management.
- 3+ years of financial analysis
- BA/BS degree required
- Advanced analytical skills
- 3+ years of financial modeling skills
- Advanced knowledge of Excel/ financial modeling
- Experience/knowledge of TM1/Cognos
- An ability to be an extremely detailed and meticulous task manager
- An ability to dive deep
- An ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions
- An ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload
- An ability to work independently and self-motivate in a fast-paced and rapidly-changing environment
- A work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations
- Strong interpersonal skills — including written and oral communication skills
- Strong financial modeling skills, including knowledge of SQL
- Experience in a technology company or high-tech environment
- A desire to grow professionally as the role's responsibility grows rapidly with the business
- Customer focus and professional demeanor
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top