- Santa Monica, CA
Seeking a Financial Analyst to join the Amazon Devices Finance. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the most innovative businesses at Amazon in a role that supports all functions (PM, Engineering, Operations, Supply Chain etc.) across Amazon's Devices division.
A successful candidate will have shown experience in past roles influencing business owners and supporting decision making in rapidly evolving environments. This role requires a self-starter with strong modeling skills, a keen attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple projects effectively. This role also has regular interaction with executives and various business units across Amazon and therefore requires strong interpersonal and communication skills.
As a Financial Analyst, you will work directly with business leaders to identify opportunities and develop device economics. Job responsibilities include:
• Leading short and long-term financial planning
• Establishing and maintaining operating and business metrics
• Develop financial models for new business concepts
• Presenting financial summaries and business insights to senior management
• Developing scalable and efficient financial processes that support the business
• Interacting with the operations, product management, engineering leaders to make sound financial decisions on investments in products or product lines
• Providing great exposure to senior finance and business leaders during mechanisms such as monthly business reviews
2+ years' of experience in finance or a related analytical field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Advanced Excel & business modeling skills required
• Strong capabilities for developing and presenting analyses and insights to senior management
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and self-motivate in a fast paced and rapidly-changing environment
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple competing priorities and drive projects to completion
• Demonstrated ability to influence decisions through effective verbal and written communication, logical reasoning ad the presentation of alternatives
• Advanced use of SQL (data mining and business intelligence)
• Experience in developing financial reporting/scalable processes
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top