Finance Technology Manager (Oracle EBS)
Finance Technology (FinTech) is looking for a driven, results-oriented leader to lead the FinTech payments team.
In this role you will be responsible for leading a team of Engineers and Analysts to create world-class finance systems that support Amazon's global footprint. You must be willing to insist on the highest standards for quality, maintainability, and performance. The systems we own are responsible for trillions of financial events that would rank among the largest countries in the world by GDP. You will ensure that engineering best practices are followed and that software is designed to be highly-available, dynamically scalable, and resilient to continuity threats. You will own the goals and roadmap of the your team, along with the strategic direction of your software and shape of your organization. You will demonstrate strong leadership as you control your own destiny in Amazon's ownership oriented culture.
Our team operates ERP and custom software platforms that are among the largest in the world by volume and complexity, and a successful candidate will be able to dive deep into either realm to guide technical and functional decisions with their team. As a leader, you will drive architectural and design choices, invent new features, develop distributed services, and build a scalable, service-oriented platform for our people . We have a team culture that encourages innovation and we expect developers and management alike to take a high level of ownership for the product vision, technical architecture and project delivery. Successful candidates will be high-bandwidth leaders who can cut through the noise, simplify relentlessly, deliver results, and build great teams around themselves.
- 10+ years of technical management experience
- 7+ years of Oracle eBusiness Suite experience
- Track record of building and delivering mission critical, 24x7 production software systems
- A track record of communicating well with executives and non-technical leaders.
- Deep understanding of engineering best practices
- Deep understanding of agile project management methodologies
- Experience writing custom production code
- Experience with global technology implementation efforts and rollouts
- Experience working with ERP platforms and integration at scale
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top