Are you inspired by innovation, e-commerce and the continuous pursuit of improving customer experience? Are you energized by seeing your analytical achievements drive the business forward? Amazon Retail Finance seeks an analytical, results-oriented Finance Manager to join the Retail Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team for Japan. "Finance" in Amazon has similarities to 経営企画室・経営戦略本部 in Japanese companies in which you own a wide variety of planning and analysis responsibilities.
This role is the key member for the Retail FP&A function with responsibility for leading planning, forecasting, and reporting processes, as well as country-level financial analyses. It is a unique opportunity with a broad scope to partner with senior leadership, own and implement core Retail management processes, and drive business improvement. The ideal candidate will have a proven ability to provide analytical support for executive decision-making, think strategically, and manage projects with multiple stakeholders.
• Bachelor's degree required in finance, accounting, economics, business or related field
• 8+ years in finance roles with progressively increasing levels of responsibility
• Proficiency in analysis tools including Microsoft Excel and statistics software
• MBA Preferred
• Proficiency in SQL
• Highly motivated, organized individual who is able to work effectively with minimal supervision
• Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines while managing multiple priorities in a fast paced, growing and ambiguous environment
• Strong track record of strategic business partnership
• Proven ability to manage a team including prioritization of diverse priorities
• Experience with understanding complex process flows and driving process improvements
• Strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills