Finance Manager, Machine Learning
Amazon seeks a Finance Manager to join our WW Machine Learning finance team. This person will be a key partner for senior leadership in the Machine Learning organization and will drive analytical support for multiple high profile/high leverage projects and initiatives. As a Finance partner to the Machine Learning team, this role will work with diverse teams across nearly every business at Amazon.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter, adept at dealing with ambiguity and creating scalable processes where none have existed, and comfortable providing deep analytical oversight and support for large teams of scientists and software development engineers. The key to success in this role will be to create and manage efficient, automated processes for measuring and reporting the financial impacts of various machine learning projects, as well as partnering closely with other business and finance teams across many different geographies and business units.
- BA/BS degree in business, finance, or a related field
- 8+ years finance leadership with progressively increasing levels of responsibility
- MBA preferred
- Highly analytical and detail oriented
- Ability to work autonomously and deliver results
- Excellent project management and communication skills
- Ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions
- Ability to work successfully in an ambiguous environment
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload
- Strong track record of business partnership
- Experience and ability to use Essbase, Cognos, or similar tools
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top