Amazon seeks a Finance Manager to be a key member in our Alexa Finance team. Alexa is the name of the Amazon cloud service that powers Echo, the groundbreaking new Amazon devices designed around your voice. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the most innovative businesses at Amazon.
As a Finance Manager, you will work directly with business leaders to identify opportunities and develop business cases. Job responsibilities include:
- Leading short and long-term financial planning
- Establishing and maintaining operating and business metrics
- Building financial models for new business concepts
- Presenting financial summaries and business insights to senior management
- Developing scalable and efficient financial processes that support a rapidly growing business
The successful candidate will have shown experience in past roles influencing business owners and supporting decision making in rapidly evolving environments. This role requires a self starter with strong modeling skills, a keen attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple projects effectively. This role also has regular interaction with executives and various business units across Amazon and therefore requires strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- BA/BS degree in finance, accounting, business, economics, or related field
- 5+ years of relevant Finance experience
- MBA or MS in Finance, Economics or a related field
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and self-motivate in a fast paced and rapidly-changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple competing priorities and drive projects to completion
- Demonstrated ability to influence decisions through effective verbal and written communication, logical reasoning ad the presentation of alternatives.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Advanced use of SQL (data mining and business intelligence)
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top