Finance Manager, AWS Worldwide Revenue Operations
- Seattle, WA
Join the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Finance team! We are looking for entrepreneurial, analytical, creative, flexible leaders to help us redefine the IT industry. If you want to join a fast-paced, innovative team that is making history, this is the place for you.
Amazon seeks a Finance Manager to play a key role on our AWS Worldwide Revenue Operations (WWRO) Finance team. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a groundbreaking team. Job responsibilities include:
• Serve as a key finance partner supporting WWRO leaders providing financial support and business insights
• Lead the development of financial models and advanced analytical tools that aid in key decision making
• Build rhythm of the business processes that help business leaders understand progress to goals as well as strategic insights to guide overall direction
• Perform ad-hoc analysis as needed and present findings to senior management
Have you had experience in past roles supporting decision making in rapidly evolving environments? Are you a self-starter with strong data gathering and modeling skills, a keen attention to detail, and prior experience working in a fast-paced environment? Are you looking for an exciting role that has regular interaction with various teams across AWS? Do you have strong interpersonal and communication skills and a desire to collaborate with others? If so, the AWS Finance team could be the right fit for you!
• BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics, or a highly analytical field (e.g., Engineering, Math, and Computer Science) or equivalent and a minimum 7+ years of finance experience, OR master's degree and 5+ years of experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Advanced Excel skills
• Excellent business judgment, including strong written and oral communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple, competing priorities in an energetic, fast-paced environment
• Comfort with ambiguity and creative problem-solving
• Highly innovative and flexible
• MBA or similar degree is preferred
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top