Finance Manager, AWS Sales, Marketing and Support
- Seattle, WA
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking a Finance Manager to support the Worldwide Commercial Sales leadership team. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the fastest growing divisions within Amazon and to help build the foundation for a rapidly growing AWS Commercial Sales Finance organization.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Lead global revenue and A/R reporting for one of the fastest growing companies in the world.
• Lead short- and long-term financial planning for respective commercial sales areas, including recommendations on how to optimize headcount investments to optimize for topline growth.
• Present financial summary and business insights to senior management, highlighting key opportunities and areas of concern.
• Establish actionable, routine metrics reporting and analytics for the Worldwide sales leadership
• Drive ad hoc, actionable analysis to address revenue growth trends and opportunities.
The successful candidate will have shown experiences in past roles influencing business owners and supporting decision-making in rapidly evolving environments. This role requires a self-starter with strong modeling skills, a keen attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple projects effectively. This role also has regular interaction with senior leadership across AWS and therefore requires strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics, or a highly analytical field (e.g., Engineering, Math, and Computer Science) or equivalent and a minimum 7 years of finance experience, OR master's degree and 5 years of experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• An MBA or MS in Finance, Economics, or a related field
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and self-motivate in a fast paced and rapidly-changing environment
• Proven ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload
• Demonstrated ability to influence decisions through effective verbal and written communication, logical reasoning and the presentation of alternatives
• Exceptional business judgment capable of driving a diverse organization to the right results with a focused, pragmatic approach
• Analytical, financial modeling, and reporting skills required
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top