Amazon seeks a Finance Manager to be a key member in Amazon Device Finance supporting the Amazon Fire TV business team. Amazon Fire TV is the #1 best-selling streaming media player in the U.S. and one of the fastest growing Amazon device businesses. Invention has become second nature at Amazon, the pace of innovation is only accelerating, and the breadth of our businesses expanding. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the most innovative businesses at Amazon.
As a Finance Manager, you will work directly with business leaders to identify opportunities and develop business cases. Job responsibilities include:
- Leading short and long-term financial planning
- Performing financial modeling, ad hoc analyses, maintaining operating and business metrics
- Building financial models to forecast revenues and expenses
- Presenting financial summaries and business insights to senior management
- Managing a senior financial analyst
The successful candidate will have shown experience in past roles influencing business owners and supporting decision making in rapidly evolving environments. This role requires a self starter with strong modeling skills, a keen attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple projects effectively. This role also has regular interaction with executives and various business units across Amazon and therefore requires strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- BA/BS degree in finance, accounting, business, economics, or related field
- 5+ years of relevant Finance experience
- MBA or MS in Finance or a related field
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and self-motivate in a fast paced and rapidly-changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple competing priorities and drive projects to completion
- Demonstrated ability to influence decisions through effective verbal and written communication, logical reasoning ad the presentation of alternatives.
- Advanced Excel skills
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top