Amazon seeks a Finance Manager to support customer spend and engagement in the Prime-LEO-XCM Finance Organization. Customer behavior has changed as a result of COVID-19 and the Customer Spend and Engagement team focuses on building mechanisms for Global and local leaders and teams to understand the drivers of Prime and non-Prime customer spend/engagement. This role will help deconstruct, identify and explain drivers of average Prime member spend and partner with teams to translate the findings into actions that drive growth. The ideal candidate will be responsible for partnering with cross-functional teams to perform analysis, create metrics and develop forecasts/insights that support and drive strategic business decisions. If you enjoy using analytical skills to shape strategy and build new initiatives from concept to scale this will be a good match.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Facilitating financial review meetings with Business, Finance, and Marketing stakeholders to support decision making.
• Driving thought leadership in the area of quantifying the value of distinct customer behaviors.
• Creating and improving financial metrics, reports and scorecards.
• Developing and leveraging relationships within a highly matrixed organizational structure.
• Being comfortable with large volumes of complex data and presenting findings to senior management.
• Ability to operate in fast-paced environment
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
• 8+ years of finance experience or a related analytical field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• MBA and/or Professional certification (CPA/CFA) + relevant experience
• Demonstrated effective communication and presentation skills working with multiple peer groups and senior levels of management
• Experience working with large-scale data mining and reporting tools (i.e. SQL, MSAccess, Essbase and/or Cognos) and other financial systems (i.e. Oracle, SAP, Lawson, JD Edwards), providing solutions based on results of ad hoc analyses to senior management for strategic decision-making