- Seattle, WA
Amazon seeks an experienced Finance Manager to play a key role on the Echo Finance team supporting Customer Engagement and Marketing for Echo/Alexa. This role will be responsible for driving broad insights that can shape the Echo Engagement strategy, including measuring the effectiveness of Sales and Marketing investments. The successful candidate will create a framework for customer engagement and build scalable analyses that help the Engagement team understand and measure the impact of marketing tactics and campaigns. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the most innovative and dynamic businesses. This role requires someone to be a strategic thinker, analytical, creative, and have a demonstrated ability to effectively manage the responsibilities of a fast-paced business. This position will work closely with multiple stakeholders across the organization to align on critical inputs, as well as support the Engagement team with robust analytical tools and insights.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Help define and translate key Echo/Alexa customer metrics into a value structure that can be segmented and actioned by the Engagement team
• Shape Engagement strategy by measuring and evaluating the effectiveness of different Sales and Marketing strategies as a lever to impact customer engagement
• Establish baseline of effectiveness of past marketing strategies as a baseline to inform current and proposed strategy
• Working with big data and transforming it into insights and information
• Leading automation efforts of critical processes
• Developing success metrics and dynamic scenario models to be used by business partners to help drive data driven decision making
• Support Engagement team with ad hoc analyses
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
• 8+ years' of finance experience or a related analytical field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics, or a highly analytical field (e.g., Engineering, Math, and Computer Science)
• Excellent communication and presentation skills working with multiple peer groups and levels of management
• Experience performing analyses using advanced Excel functionality and providing recommendations based on results to senior management for strategic decision-making
• Strong resourcefulness and ability to find or develop compelling data given limited resources and time
• Experience and ability to use SQL, Essbase, Power Pivot, Cognos or similar tools
• Detail-oriented and data-driven
Back to top