Finance Analyst with German
- Sydney, Australia
Our Financial Operations team is now looking for a proactive, customer and detail oriented Finance Analyst whose main responsibility will be to manage and resolve receivables and payment related queries received from the Vendors of Amazon in Germany.
We'll give you the opportunity to really make a difference to our business by working on and initiating projects in a fast-paced environment and ultimately delivering results.
The Financial Analysts' responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Analyze receivable discrepancy (Commercial agreements, Vendor returns etc.) and fix issues in cooperation with the vendors of Amazon DE in order to issue on-time payments;
• Reconcile vendor statements received from Amazon DE vendors with the open amounts in our ledger;
• Respond to AR related inquiries by phone or email with strong focus on Vendor experience and education;
• Communicate with various internal departments such as Retail teams in Germany and finance processing teams in order to ensure timely and accurate payments;
• Work with key accounts on various finance related issues and coordinate the long terms fixes
Are you curious to know what your potential colleagues like about their job? We have their answers:
"The atmosphere in our team is great, so work and fun is closely connected."
"It is great to work in such friendly multicultural environment and have the opportunity not only to help the Vendors with their accounting issues on a daily basis, but also to improve our general accounting knowledge as well as the language and communication skills."
• Fluent German and English
• Very good communication and analytical skills
• Positive attitude towards issue resolution
• Good MS Office skills
• Finance background or previous experience with finance is an advantage
Back to top