Finance Analyst Intern - For CA applicants by invite only
- Bengaluru, India
#LI-DNI The analyst will support the Business and the finance leader by producing and delivering financial analysis that would facilitate corrective actions and right decision making. This person would define business and financial metrics considering worldwide reporting processes and local business need and shall build a process to capture and analyse these metrics on a weekly interval.
• Completed 2 years of Articleship
• Possess strong communication and leadership skills
• Able to work in an ambiguous environment with tight deadlines
• Have an absolute passion for ensuring a great customer experience
• Possess exceptional skills in data analysis
• Outstanding attention to detail; Exceptional problem solving & analytical skills
• Be a self-starter
• Experience in business process improvement.
• Experience in interacting with wide set of stakeholders- Operations, Technology & Business Leaders
Finance/planning Finance/planning • Basic Knowledge of accounting and finance.
• Proficiency in excel. Knowledge of SQL would be a plus
Back to top