We are seeking an experienced Enablement lead to partner with our EMEA Financial Services team in the development and readiness of our field resources for our Financial Services vertical. This means identifying gaps, developing programs, landing those programs as well as executing against our Field Enablement strategic priorities. This role will be responsible for improving productivity of our AWS Financial Services field team ensuring customer facing account teams have knowledge of available resources, programs and curriculum necessary to effectively support our customers as they adopt AWS.
The successful candidate will combine a solid understanding of technology and business dynamics with the ability to synthesize field priorities and corporate resources into a comprehensive training & enablement plan for the internal audiences of Sales, Solution Architects, Professional Service Consultants, Customer Solution Managers, etc. The candidate will use their solid understanding of sales and sales management to create a comprehensive sales enablement plan that scales globally. This individual will work closely with stakeholders within our Financial Services vertical as well as peers across the AWS organization.
The key responsibilities of the position include:
• Perform detailed needs assessments in coordination with the Field leadership, Marketing, Services, Business Development, and Engineering. Translate business needs into training & enablement strategy, offerings and programs
• Create, develop, manage, and lead the successful execution of the cross-functional enablement programs in conjunction with technical leaders, Product Management, Marketing, Solutions Architects and Engineering.
• Partner with the internal training curriculum development and Product Management, Marketing, and other key SMEs to identify and develop core curriculum targeted at technical roles in the field.
• Develop and maintain an effective governance process focused on providing timely and targeted training & enablement to continuously improve the field knowledge transfer and learning needs.
• Design and implement metrics to measure training programs and impact on productivity, readiness and effectiveness.
• Review and manage the existing materials to determine opportunities to improve the learning experience, ensure the content is current and relevant and best technology is employed.
• Minimum 8+ years of segment sales, sales management, business development and/or enablement experience in large technological organizations with increasing influence and responsibility.
• Delivery capabilities of business or technical content.
• Excellent understanding of the assigned sales segment.
• Strategic thinker that can take broad visions and concepts and develop structured plans, actions and measurable metrics and then execute those plans.
• Experience in developing and managing competency models and role-based (persona-based) curriculum.
• Proven ability to lead and manage at senior levels without direct authority.
• Excellent communications skills including, presenting, editing, and writing as well as accuracy and attention to detail required.
• Excellent program management and project management skills with proven results.
• MBA or other advanced degree
• Experience with AWS technology
• Extraordinary passion for learning and team performance
• Experience with integrating digital emerging technology and innovation into programs that drive high performance
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.