FBA Operations Specialist
- Bolesławiec, Poland
Amazon EU's Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) team is seeking a highly motivated
FBA Operations Specialist (m/f/d) Fixed-term contract (9 months)
to join the MEU (Middle and Eastern Europe) FBA team in the WRO5 Fulfilment Centre in Wroclaw. Reporting to the FBA MEU Operations Manager, the FBA Operations Specialist will be responsible for managing key, seller facing FC operational metrics and processes, as well as supporting the MEU Operations Manager with driving multiple projects and initiatives. Working hours can be flexible.
This will be a diverse and highly visible role requiring a strong aptitude for building partnerships with and influencing a wide range of stakeholders at every level of the business. The role will demand travel to support the growing network of Fulfilment Centers across MEU and rest of EU. You will establish yourself as a Subject Matter Expert in a fast moving, ambiguous and high-pressure environment, relentlessly advocating for our sellers with partners who have multiple competing priorities.
With Fulfillment by Amazon, Amazon's new and innovative service offering, any seller can send inventory directly to Amazon, where it is stored and managed in one of our modern, secured facilities. Sellers may list items for sale on Amazon or use other sales channels such as their own website or third party shopping/ auction websites. When orders are received, Amazon will professionally pick, pack and ship the product direct to a seller's customer. In addition, Amazon takes full responsibility for servicing the seller's customers and handles all customer returns as required, thus offering end-to-end fulfillment and customer service experience.
FBA is a highly visible and strategic program within Amazon. This is a chance to work in an innovative team, participating in operational excellence, system support, process and design that span the entire company. Come help build a world class product with Amazon's customer centric focus applied to the seller experience.
• Support the FBA MEU Operations Manager with new projects and initiatives from WRO5 and during business trips
• Provide on-site support to teams in other Amazon orgs and locations throughout EU with FBA related topics and projects
• Support the FBA Ops DE team with daily business, including
o Investigate and resolve fulfillment related issues for FBA sellers while keeping delays at receive within service levels stipulated.
o Work with the FC Problem Solve teams to correct FBA seller errors at inbound operations.
o Proactively investigate fulfillment issues and specific errors in Seller Central that prevent FBA seller inventory from being fulfillable.
o Work with relevant stakeholders including support teams in Luxembourg, Bratislava and India, catalog teams in Munich, Selling Partner Support (SPS) and FBA Business Teams.
o Communication to sellers in collaboration with the FBA Defect Reduction team, to ensure continuous improvements and enforce vendor and product compliance standards with FBA sellers. Communicate corrective actions taken with individual shipments with the goal of having FBA sellers learn from mistakes and being compliant next time. Suggest changes to the FBA merchant manual in order best practice is shared among FBA seller community.
• Contribute to the standardization of FBA specific procedures and processes in Amazon's Fulfillment Center and for SPS.
• 3+ years experience in logistics or supply chain management
• Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize workloads, maintain a strong attention to detail, and work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
• Ability to build a strong network of contacts across the business
• Ability to communicate effectively, earn trust and influence at all levels of the business
• A bias for action and an ability to deal with ambiguity. Can work effectively and drive change in loosely defined situations.
• Impeccable oral and written communication skills.
• Fluent in written and spoken English and Polish.
• Experience with Operations is preferred
• Well versed in Excel and SQL
• Demonstrated experience working in a cross-functional capacity
Back to top