Existing Seller Account Manager, CN Global Selling
- Hyderabad, India
We are looking for an energetic and results-driven individual with Account management experience to drive China-based European &North American sellers to maximize their presence and business in Amazon EU&NA marketplaces. The Account Manager will partner with EU&NA sellers, marketing team to grow sellers'businesses on Amazon EU&NA including identifying opportunities,monitoring seller's healthy growth, performance, as well as working with sellers to achieve our standard and deliver the best e-commerce experience for customer on Amazon. The account manager will own forecasting, monitoring, analysis and reporting on CN-based EU&NA seller business.
The successful account manager will:
- Work with EU&NA sellers to grow the selections to Amazon and their business with profit
- Work with EU&NA sellers to drive the feature adoption rate to drive the customer experience on Amazon
- Work with EU&NA sellers to achieve data quality standards and become an expert in using internal tools to achieve results
- Work with EU&NA sellers to drive the seller performance and product quality to ensure best customer experience.
- Drive business reviews with sellers and do analysis to understand sales trends and drivers and develop recommendations on how to grow the business.
- Develop a thorough understanding of assigned product/industry category, including seasonality and EU&NA marketplace business trends/events, and continually monitor competitor/industry developments
- Show super strong competency in delivering result, bias for actions, dive deep, ownership, earn trust and customer obsession
- An Bachelor's degree or above
- 5-8 years successful track records of Account Management or BD experience in e-commerce/retail industry,
- Proven track record in taking end-to-end ownership and driving results
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
- Proficiency in Excel and/or other data analysis tools
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects - work prioritization, planning and task delegation
- Proficiency in oral and written English
- MBA from Top tier schools
- Strong data analysis skills
- Cross-border logistic experience is preferred
Back to top