Would you like to be part of the AWS EMEA Customer Programs team? We are seeking an experienced, customer-obsessed professional to support our Executive Visioning function working directly with our most strategic customers - helping them envision what's possible and innovate with us to make those visions reality
As an Executive Vision PM you will develop and deliver engagements with our most strategic customers, using the proven Amazon "working backwards" methodology to uncover potential new partnerships, test ideas, and accelerate customer innovation agendas with Amazon/AWS. This will involve defining criteria for customer prioritization, development of methods and best practices for workshop agendas and visualizations (e.g. "working backwards", design thinking), coordinating with peer teams across Amazon, and tracking results. Do you have experience in managing c-suite engagements? Do you enjoy a creative brainstorming environment, and do you have experience in the technology industry?
This role involves expert facilitation of conversations with C-level executives and industry SMEs. It requires poise, eloquence, and emotional intelligence to manage these workshops, which can at times be abstract, uncomfortable, or both. This role will be building a new team in EMEA, and the lead should be comfortable experimenting with new approaches to managing the program, examining results, being self-critical and aware of needs for changes, and proactive in making those adjustments.
The role can be based in London, UK or other Virtual locations in the EMEA region where Amazon has a presence will be considered.
Some of your responsibilities as an Executive Vision PM are:
• Develop and facilitate C-level engagements focused on improving customer engagement and developing long-term strategic relationships. Coordination across multiple Amazon teams to bring the right experts to discussions to maximize productivity of vision workshops.
• Collaborate with other team members, including the worldwide team, to develop a scalable methodology and framework for the Executive Visioning program including design process, framework structure, metrics/impact measurement, and handoffs to appropriate teams (post workshop).
• Improve customer interactions by capturing feedback, iterating, and developing a continuous improvement cycle for the Vision Workshop program.
• Assist with generation and preparation of regular reports on progress and status for team and sponsors report impact regularly to internal stakeholders.
• A technical or educational background in business, computer science or technology
• Experience in delivering, advising or selling cloud solutions
• Cross functional collaboration experience, building strong relationships
• Experience working within a high-growth, technology company or tech consulting company would be highly beneficial.
• Good analytical skills, and a proven track record of taking ownership and leading.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a track record of presenting to senior management.
• Able to operate successfully in a lean, dynamic, fast-paced organization and to turn ideas into concrete action plans.
• Focus on demonstrating business impact and measurable results.
• Experience in prioritization of deliverables and tasks.
• Motivated self-starter, proactive and action-oriented with strong problem-solving skills.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us