Executive Assistant, International Finance
- Seattle, WA
Amazon's International Consumer Finance (ICF) organization is seeking an exceptionally bright, motivated, and team-oriented individual to support the finance leaders in the International Seller Services and Emerging Markets businesses. In this role you will be joining a diverse and supportive EA community providing a unique opportunity to develop your administrative skills and experience and to help other EAs do the same. This is a fun and rewarding opportunity in an international organization.
This fast-paced, challenging role requires an individual with flexibility, good judgment, strong backbone, consistent character, and the ability to pay close attention to details while getting things done under tight timelines. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and professionalism in dealing with senior leaders globally is critical, as is a good sense of humor. A proven track record of effective time management, taking initiative, working independently, delivering exceptional results, and exceeding expectations is important. We are looking for someone who learns quickly, is self-driven, and adapts to changing circumstances with grace.
The most successful candidate will be an effective communicator, both verbally and with written correspondence, possess the ability to complete complex tasks quickly with minimal guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, and take effective action without having to know the total picture. Understanding basic company organization, working relationships, and business partner roles and responsibilities for this team is important as this position will work closely with multiple geographies and the rest of the company. The candidate should also be able to seamlessly work across multiple teams, addressing the varying needs and work styles of the executives this role supports.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Management of complex calendar and scheduling requirements for multiple executives
• Management of team space, including new hire allocation, team moves and reconfigurations;
• Coordination and planning of domestic and international travel
• Completing expense reports, purchase orders, and managing corporate card purchases; participation in budget planning and tracking as needed
• Tracking and helping to drive completion of key deliverables, following up on outstanding items
• Acting as a liaison for direct reports across the globe
• Planning and coordinating team activities and events
• Managing other core administrative activities (new-hire onboarding, organizational charts, supply ordering)
• 5+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant
• Experience with executive level calendar management
• Experience with domestic and/or international travel coordination
• Experience with Microsoft Office Products
• 3-4 years of work experience assisting at the executive level in a fast-paced environment or equivalent;
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• A minimum of 3 + years as an Executive Assistant / Personal Assistant or secretarial experience supporting senior leadership or previous project management experience.
• Strong computer skills; proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Outlook, Word, Excel, SharePoint, and PowerPoint;
• US citizenship or permanent residency required
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Back to top