We are looking for an exceptionally bright, well-organized, and self-motivated Executive Assistant for a brand new team at Amazon. Bring your enthusiasm and can-do attitude to this exciting, growing organization at Amazon!
This role requires attention to detail, the ability to meet tight deadlines, efficient organizational skills, and the ability to switch gears at a moment's notice. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals is key. The successful candidate will possess the ability to complete complex tasks and projects quickly with little to no guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, and take effective action without having to know the total picture.
The ability to plan ahead, manage time effectively, manage calendars of several Directors, coordinate travel, submit expense reports, and assist with meeting agendas are critical to success. The candidate may also be required to coordinate well with our facilities coordinators and help manage space and headcount for the respective teams in their new Bellevue, WA office. Candidate must possess good judgment and problem-solving skills. Some flex hours may be required.
The ideal candidate is able to work successfully in a team environment, build effective working relationships inside and outside of the group, and keep abreast of general business objectives, policies, facilities, and related information to maintain a comprehensive awareness of the organization.
- 2+ years of executive assistant experience supporting senior leadership
- 2+ years of experience in Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Visio
- Calendar scheduling and meeting management for those they support
- Expense reports and p-card reconciliation
- Travel arrangements both domestic and international
- Event planning
- Catering orders for key operational planning meetings and other long meetings that require catering.
- In office presence/attendance at least 90% of the time
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive issues
- Submit trouble tickets as needed for executives
- Calendar management and scheduling on behalf of Directors and ability to make decisions on behalf of executive as appropriate
- Space management assistance if asked/required
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top