Amazon's Consumer Marketing organization is seeking an exceptionally bright, motivated and team-oriented individual to support 2 directors and their teams. We are part of the larger Consumer Engagement organization and work closely with teams across Amazon to enhance the shopping experience on Amazon.com. We are a dynamic, collaborative organization and this role is valued as a cornerstone to our team's success and growth. In this role you will also be joining a diverse and supportive EA community comprised of top-notch Executive Assistants of all levels, providing a unique opportunity to develop your administrative skills and experience and to help other EAs do the same. This is a fun and rewarding opportunity in an organization that prioritizes employee satisfaction, development and empowerment!
This fast-paced, challenging role requires an individual with flexibility, good judgment, an eye for accuracy, consistent character, and the ability to pay close attention to details while getting things done under tight timelines. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, and professionalism in dealing with senior leaders globally is critical, as is a good sense of humor. A proven track record of effective time management, taking initiative, working independently, delivering exceptional results and exceeding expectations is important. We are looking for someone who learns quickly, is self-driven and adapts to changing circumstances with grace.
The most successful candidate will be an effective communicator, both verbally and with written correspondence, possess the ability to complete complex tasks quickly with minimal guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, and take effective action without having to know the total picture. Understanding basic company organization, working relationships, and business partner roles and responsibilities for these two teams is important as this position will work closely with other assistants across the business team, multiple geographies and the rest of the company.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Management of complex calendar and scheduling requirements;
- Management of team space, including new hire allocation, team moves and reconfigurations;
- Coordination and planning of domestic and international travel;
- Completing expense reports, purchase orders, and managing corporate card purchases; participation in budget planning and tracking as needed;
- Tracking and helping to drive completion of key deliverables, following up on outstanding items;
- Acting as a liaison for direct reports across the globe;
- Planning and coordinating team activities and events;
- Managing other core administrative activities (new-hire onboarding, organizational charts, supply ordering)
- 2-3 years of work experience assisting at the executive level in a fast-paced environment or equivalent;
- Strong computer skills; proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Outlook, Word, Excel, SharePoint, and PowerPoint;
- US citizenship or permanent residency required
- Experience with Concur travel and expense management systems preferred
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top